Global Fastener News

1991 FIN – Hillman Fastener Moving to Larger Cincinnati

February 17
00:00 2015

May 3, 1991 FIN – Hillman Fastener, Cincinnati, Ohio, has relocated to larger quarters and has made some changes in its upper ranks.

Hillman moved across town to a new 150,000 sq ft facility at 10590 Hamilton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45231. Tel: (513) 851-4900.
According to Bill Pohl, director of marketing, the company installed a new computerized order processing and materials handling system at the new facility.
Hillman Fastener employs over 300 people and operates six distribution centers. The company serves two markets through its hardware and industrial products groups.
Out of the company’s 18,000 items, 98% are fastener products and the remaining 2% are items now being offered through its new specialty products business.
Founded in 1962 by Max Hillman Sr., Hillman Fastener became a part of Sun Distributors L.P. in 1986.
Hillman’s sons, Max “Mick” Hillman Jr. and Rick Hillman are involved in the business. Mick, formerly president, has joined Sun Distributors as a group vice president. Rick succeeds his brother as Hillman president.
In other upper management changes, Richard Buller has been named general manager/industrial, succeeding Rick Hillman who had previously been executive vice president in charge of the Industrial Group; and Gregory Keller has joined Hillman Fastener as vice president sales/hardware. ©1991/2015 Fastener Industry News.
For information on permission to reuse or reprint this article please e-mail:

Related Articles


No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Only registered users can comment.

Register for our Mailing List

Sign up now to receive valuable weekly news about the fastener companies, people, and trends impacting the industry. REGISTER NOW
error: Content is protected !!